How does Mails forever work?
- Choose a Plan .
- Checkout. At checkout, provide your contact information plus credit card or PayPal account.
- File Form 1583. After signing up, you will be assigned a personal mailbox number and receive instructions on how to upload the simple, one-page USPS Form 1583 that authorizes your digital mailbox location to receive mail on your behalf. You will also submit two forms of ID. iPostal1 makes this process easy.
- Redirect Your Mail. To receive mail at your new address, file a Temporary Change of Address form with the USPS and/or notify senders directly.
- View and Manage Your Mail from Anywhere 24/7. See your mail as soon as it is received. Use our free app or any computer to view an image of the outside of each mail item you receive. With a click or tap, tell your mail center what you want to do with each item: forward, schedule a pickup, discard or shred.
- Receive Mail & Packages from Any Carrier. Because every iPostal digital mailbox address is a real street address, not a standard postal box, you can receive mail and packages not only from the USPS, but also from FedEx, UPS and other carriers.
- Add Locations with Just a Click. It’s fast and easy to add additional address locations for business or personal use. Manage mail for all locations from one login.